Saturday, June 16, 2007

Our Move

Well, we've made our move to Camp Humphreys. We was a nice drive and found it without any troubles. We've even made it to Osan twice. The BX is bigger and better in Osan, than the PX we have here.

We're moving into our apartment today. Actually getting our household goods too. We are excited about the move and hope to get our place somewhat functional before the weekend ends. We'll be getting our internet and phone on Monday. We still need to located the cable place. Hopefully we can get that taken care of today.

Once we get our internet, I'll take some pictures and post them, so you can all see what our place looks like.

1 comment:

buffi said...

I hope the move in went well. I hate moving so much now. I' really hoping that SD will be happy to stay here for the next five years until retirement. Not likely, though.

Hope you get the cable hooked up soon and that you are back online. I KNOW how frustrating that is!

((hugs))