Monday, November 05, 2007

Things are fixed

Not sure how it happened, but things are all fixed now. Now on to the good stuff!!


Jenna and Bill...Dollar Bill as some of the kids in her class call him, went to a Girl Scout Father/Daughter dance. Daddy took Jenna to Chili's for dinner and then on to the dance. She got a corsage before the dance and then he bought her a rose at the dance. They had a very good time together. Jenna was exhausted!
Daddy and Jenna dancing.

Daddy and Jenna dancing some more.Daddy and Jenna at the dance.

3 comments:

Bobbie aka Mimi of 3 said...

Bill does a "fine job" of dancing - but I'm sure it was hard to keep up with his little princess. Send me those pictures when you have a minute. Love you all!

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liz said...

HI,

I was doing some research on Camp humpfreys and came across your blog. My husband should be getting orders to Humpfreys very soon. We hope to get Command sponsored! I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions about living in Korea (esp with children) If so my email is Lizzyak@msn.com Thanks< liz