Saturday, March 17, 2007

Moving

There are some of you that know, but most of you don't. We will be moving this summer. Not off the pen, but north of here. We'll be moving to Camp Humphrey's. It's official as of Friday. I've know about it for a couple of weeks, but was sworn to secrecy. I have many friends here in Taegu that I will miss, but when you come to shop in Osan, let me know and we can meet up!!

For another subject, we went to the Korean-American Friendship Circle last night. It was fun, but long. We are co-sponsoring with our friends Brady and Terry. In our group, there are our family and couple, then there is Dr. and Mrs. Lee, and 4 college students. We are planning on getting together April 7 after the exercise. Once Brady forwards me the pictures they took last night, forgot our camera, I'll post those.

3 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

You will be missed... but it will be awesome to have a guided tour of OSAN. You'll have to find all the "hot spots" for when we go on the Daegu shopping trip. ~jen~

Bobbie aka Mimi of 3 said...

The Osan shopping trips sound like great fun. Just hope that Osan has a fabric market ... can't wait to see you all.

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

Oh man...now I will HAVE to go to Osan more!!! And go shopping with you cause that's the kind of friend I am...yeah, I'm a giver!! heehee
You are gonna be missed around here girl! I sure am glad I got the wall hanging done before you moved. Oh, and don't eat any knock-off donuts at the market up there.............bad news!!!!
dawn