Monday, April 09, 2007

Can you say.....DUMB ASS!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all of my few readers. I just want to let you know that I happen to be a dumb ass...I know, it's hard for you all to believe. However, today I made it official. After a wonderful lunch with Buh Buh, Bill, Jenna and Creed I made a HUGE mistake. After I stopped to turn in Buh Buh's visitor pass, I was backing up. For those of you who haven't been here, at the gates they have these things when you're leaving post they have these spike things that if you back up they will pop your tires. Well, needless to say...yes, I am one of the very unfortunate ones that backed up on the spikes. Not one, but two very FLAT tires. I was hysterical. It looks like it will cost us around $500.00 for 2 tires. Then we'll got to a website and see what it will cost to get 2 more here later on.

I feel so bad about this, but as many people say...Sh*& happens and you get on with it. Also, as my husband says, it's just money and we can't take it with us.

Say many prayers and wish us luck on getting it fixed!!

3 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

I was wondering how the tow turned out? Sorry that happened!! ~jen~

Jenna said...

No towing, Bill just drove it. Tires stayed on, so no damage to the rims. Will hopefully get fixed today at some point. Thanks for all the sympathy!! I still think they need a sign!!

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

heeheeheehee....I once put dielsel (sp) fuel in one of our cars. :) See you're not alone my friend!! Thanks for calling me on my b-day. Have a wonderful day and no backing up!!!!!!
dawn