Friday, April 06, 2007

Getting back in sync

Well, I've been home since Wednesday, but haven't made it outside yet. Things went well with the surgery, but was kept an extra night because they couldn't find a wheelchair for me to take. It happens all the time in the states and they said this was the first time someone has "asked" for a wheelchair to take home with them. Are they crazy?? Maybe just incompetent. Who knows?? So, Bill took the train home Tuesday evening and then drove up to Seoul to pick me up. On the way home, the power steering went out on the Tahoe. You would think this wouldn't happen since it's only 3 years old. Needless to say, Bill did get us home, but he didn't have to do any bench presses. Called my Dad and he got us the part and now it's here in Korea with my Aunt!!!

Yea!! Buh Buh has come to visit us!! Hopefully we can get the Tahoe fixed tomorrow, so we have some sort of transportation that I'll be able to drive.

With the surgery, not much else has been going on. So glad that we have some good friends here to help us out in our time of need. I'll miss that!

I'll post something new and exciting once we get out and do some fun things. Plus the EASTER BUNNY will be coming too!!

No comments: