Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Open House

Tonight was Jenna's open house for her school. This is where we got to go to her classroom, see her teacher and a lot of other neat stuff. After all of this, we got to have ice cream in the cafeteria. Yum yum!!
Jenna and her teacher, Mrs. Gist.


The board outside of Jenna's classroom.


Jenna's frog.
On this paper Jenna has drawn a soccer ball.This was Jenna's interview from the other students. She drew the picture of herself.Jenna drew a jar of jam and a leaf for the letters j and l.

2 comments:

hollibobolli said...

OMG - how cute does she look?? And her classroom?? I love it!!

Sorry I've been in absentia - I have so much to do, and I feel like a bad host if I stay on the computer... and so much to do (I know.. repeating).

ack!!

love and hugs.

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

Wow..her teacher is young. :) I'm feeling old now!!
dawn