Monday, September 10, 2007

I've been told

So, I've been told that I need to update my blog. I guess I haven't really much to say.


Bill got home on August 31. We had an ok Labor day weekend, except the minor fact that we had 3 sick kids. Luckily, it didn't last TOO long! We celebrated Bill's birthday. I won't disclose just how old he is, but I bet that you'll be able to figure it out on his cake! =) Bill was home just one week, then gone again this week. Then he'll be home for a short while, then gone again. NOT THAT I'M COMPLAINING....well too much anyway!! I always tell myself that at least he's not gone for 15 months playing in the big sandbox.


It has FINALLY quit raining!! If this rain indicates how our winter will be, I'm guessing it will snow A LOT. It's a lot colder here than it was in Daegu, so I'm guessing that I'll probably have to buy a winter coat. I really haven't had the need for one in many, many years.


Tonight we find out who the kids' soccer coach is/are. We're hoping that they'll be on the same team. Not too sure how they feel about it, I just know that Brodie is super excited that he'll be able to play this year!


Wednesday night we have Open house at Jenna's school. I'll make sure to take the camera to take some pictures of her classroom. I know that she loves school and her teacher. She's very excited at the end of the school day to tell me what color is on her paper. Her teacher has implemented a green, yellow, orange and red color code. You start out on green and then if you talk or do other things you know that you are not supposed to be doing you move to yellow and so on. If you have green all week, then Monday you get to go to the "treasure" chest and pick something out. Last week Jenna picked out a pink bouncy ball. Now, it made some conflicts with her younger brother who REALLY wanted it. However, she did share and I'm proud of her for that.


Well, I'm off to do things not so fun and adventurous....like laundry! YUCK!
Daddy's birthday cake.



Daddy and BrodieJenna and Creed singing "happy birthday to you!"Daddy blowing out the candles.

2 comments:

Lauren The Artist said...

Holy crap, Bill's 45??? heeheheheheh
Happy Birthday!
~jen~

Jenna said...

OK...I'm sure he would just LOVE to hear that you think he's 45!!! I didn't have enough candles for 38, so there are 3 candles on one side and 8 on the other!! You gotta do what you gotta do!!