Sunday, February 03, 2008

Super Bowl

We're all better here now. It was a rough week, but we made it through. Everyone but Creed got sick and I'm still waiting for it to happen. I'm really hoping it won't.

We're also getting ready for big Super Bowl Monday morning for us!! Yes, it starts at 7:20 in the morning I believe. Of course, we don't get all of the commericals and we'll have to watch them online, but hey..it's ok.

Bill and I were just discussing how we don't have much time here. This summer will be a year left. We can't believe how fast our time has gone here.

We hope you all have a wonderful Super Bowl Sunday and enjoy the time with family and friends!

1 comment:

hollibobolli said...

I'm sorry you all have been sick, obviously we've been down there in it too. I hope you're feeling better by now!!