Thursday, January 31, 2008

SICK

Well, there's this thing going around Korea. It sucks big time!! Brodie started out with it. Bill and I had it last night. I'm feeling much better, but Bill's still in bed. Jenna started up tonight. Not sure if she just ate too much at her friends house or has the illness. Creed hasn't gotten it YET. It sucks. Tonight I had to take Brodie in to our Urgent Care Clinic (like an ER, but probably sucks worse). His fever was up to 104.5. To me that is WAY high. They gave him some Tylenol and it brought it down. His body is fighting something. He was supposed to be going sledding tomorrow with his school, but he'll have to miss out on that. He does not have strep, but is very congested. Please say some good prayers that our family starts to mend rather quickly. I HATE being sick, but I hate it worse when my kids are sick.

No comments: