Thursday, July 03, 2008

We're moved in

Well, we finally moved in last Friday. I promise to post pictures of our new place when it's presentable enough. I'm sure it will get done sometime this long weekend.


Here's some pictures of our view at dusk. I must say, we do have a much better view than our last place. Our view there was some barracks and the class six shoppette. For those of you non military...the liquor store. We could tell you just how many beers were going to be consumed on any given weekend. Of course pay days were better because they all had money!
Here's a view of E-mart. I've talked about this store before. We like to shop there.

These are just some pictures of the view around. Not really sure what type of buildings they are. Either apartments or office buildings I'm sure.

1 comment:

buffi said...

Pretty view!

When we were in TLF here, we were right next to the Class Six. Nice. So quiet on a Friday evening. NOT.