Friday, February 02, 2007

Blogging Here

I've just discovered these blogs...thanks to downstairs Jen! I was blogging at myspace, but thought it would be more easier to blog here.

First and foremost, I am very concerned where the "painted" dogs have gone. I'm afraid that the Koreans had a New Year's feast. The two dogs are gone....to be replace by a cute little white puppy....that of course has painted on eyeglasses. Need to stop by and get a picture. My husband paints the picture this way. You can IMAGINE that they were rescued and are living in a mansion. Eating lots of yummy food, have a nice warm bed, etc. Or, you can face the facts and come to terms with where they REALLY are.

Point taken, but it doesn't make it any better for me!

3 comments:

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

TIKI!!! HURRAY YOU ARE NOW ONE OF US!!! heehee... You know what else is funny...the kiddos and I were always looking out for the painted dogs. Lauren was the first to notice he got rid of them and got a puppy. I hate the way he takes care of his dogs and I'm thinking one night we should dress all in black and sneak up to the door to leave him a note on the proper way to care for a pet! He...drives...me...crazy!
Anyway, I'm so glad you got a blog and you are now on my favorite list!! happy blogging my friend
dawn

Lauren The Artist said...

Maybe painting dogs is a seasonal trend, like not wearing white after Labor day? Maybe this summer the puppies will be bigger re-painted dogs. This is at the pet shop off the Walker gate? Right?

~jen~

Jenna said...

The painted dogs are right across the street at the propane place, out of Gate 4.