Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Jenna

I have great news regarding Jenna. I took her to the eye doctor today. He said that her eye is improving!! She is now working both of her eyes instead of just her left eye. She still has to patch her "good" eye for 2-3 times a week until she turns 6. This is good too, since we were having to do it everyday. He didn't change her prescription--which is always a good thing!! She still has to wear the bifocals, but says that she can see better with them. Instead of having to go back in 6 months, we can actually wait a year.

Hurray for you Jenna!

4 comments:

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

Hey over there Walker Tiki!!!! I am so glad that your little girl is doing better!!! Listen...there is a lady who lives in Carol and she reads my blog. She wants to meet and get together on Friday. We are going to the market. Downstairs Jen is in....wanna go??? I'd love it if you came. Children are optional or if you've got some hanging around you're more then welcome to bring them. I never say no to the little people!!! I can't wait to hang out with you over at Walker where the rich and famous live!!! heehee...still got that Santa hanging around??? :)
dawn

Bobbie aka Mimi of 3 said...

Oh, and that Santa is so very cute. Hide it fast Tiki! Love you!

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

Hi you over there!!!!! I just invited myself over to Walker Jen's on Weds...I think you should too..hint hint!!! :) Then we can have a nice visit and oooh and aaah over her new and improved house!!
dawn

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

Hi!! I'm thinking I'll head over there in the afternoon. I'll check with Jen and make sure it's okay. And Hey Bobbbie......I'm comin' to get your Sanat too if you have one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAAAHHHHAAAA-HA-HA (this is my maniacle laugh) :)
dawn