Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rainy Day

Today is a rainy day. All day I believe. Just when we're getting spoiled with the REALLY nice weather, we get rain. Oh well....I guess it's better now than it will be during monsoon season.

Not too much going on around here. Just the normal every day stuff. Dishes, laundry and picking up too much stuff.

Last night I went to my coffee (for those of you whom don't know what this is, basically a bunch of ladies getting together, and the spouses work together). It was nice. The lady who hosted it lives in a high rise apartment...on the 23rd floor!! It's very nice, brand new. She has some Korean make up ladies come and I was their model. I thought they did a nice job, just something I don't think I would accomplish every day. I guess I think sleep is more of a priority than getting make up on my face on a day to day basis. Maybe I should try a little harder to do that and my hair. We'll have to see.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day/night. Whatever time it may be for you!

1 comment:

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

I love coffee's! When we lived in Okinawa there were 5 of us who met every other week. It was really nice. We each brought something and the person who's turn it was to host made the coffee and main breakfasty dish. I'm glad you had fun!!!
dawn