Sunday, May 25, 2008

Moving

Bill finally got his orders after he told someone Friday would be too late to get them. With this unplanned move, things are on a tight schedule. When I say this, really, we found out that we would be moving in about a month. There is this AFN commercial that we ALWAYS laugh at...it goes something like this...."I just got my orders. We move in two weeks." We've always been like, yeah right. That REALLY happens. Most of the time, it doesn't. For us, when we got them, we'll be moving in three weeks. We'll be cleaning up around here, walls, etc. The yard sale is next Saturday and I'm hoping to sell a lot of stuff. We'll see how that goes. I guess if I don't sell it, I'll donate it to the thrift store. The packers will be coming on the 3rd. We'll be going into lodging shortly after that. We have a change of command to go to on the 9th. Bill will final out here, then he'll sign in, in Seoul when we get up there. We're not quite sure how long we'll be in lodging, it could be 2-3 weeks. We really hope it isn't that long, but it could be. Hopefully I won't have pulled out all of my hair by then!=)

1 comment:

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

Hey girl! Just read your comment on my blog...when they say they will pack and move you out in a day....they mean it!!! They are here like gang-busters! I think they should be all finished with everything this afternoon! Whew! I love me some Korean movers!!! Nothing like the worthless mugs we get in the States!
Hang in there!!!! Drink lots of wine is my moving motto!!
dawn