Sunday, May 18, 2008

Orders

Well, Bill did get his RFO on Friday. This is the piece of paper that you need to get your orders. Now we're waiting on some stuff that we need so they can put some special words on the orders. This is how it works with the military. We're moving in.....about 3 weeks. We have a TON of stuff we need to get done. Purge, purge, purge!!! Some of the toys the kids just don't play with anymore...they need to go away. I think I've pretty much weeded out most of their clothing, but my neighbor gave me clothes for the boys that I have to go through. We have to schedule the movers, get our place clean, etc. I did find someone who will keep our fish for us until we're settled. I know that Jenna's heart would be broken if I found a new home for them. I just can't keep them until we have housing. There is no place to clean their bowls in a hotel room.

So, we're headed in the right direction...hopefully it will not take that long to get things scheduled.

1 comment:

buffi said...

I know it's a relief to get those little pieces of paper. It's so frustrating to play that "hurry up & wait game" for each little piece of the moving puzzle. Hope thing move along as quickly as you want them to...without going too quickly! ((big hugs))