Monday, August 20, 2007

Meme

Ok, since I was still "with" Dawn, and I've FINALLY been tagged for a meme. So, here we go.

5 THINGS TO DO BEFORE I DIE....
1. travel as much as possible
2. exercise at least 5 days a week
3. visit D.C. and learn all about the history of the United States
4. live in Germany or Italy
5. run in at least a 5K

5 THINGS I CAN DO...
1. cook
2. spend some money :)
3. scrap book pretty well
4. read a novel in a day
5. cross stitch, but haven't done so in a very long time

5 THINGS I CAN'T DO...
1. exercise like I'd like to
2. math....don't laugh!!
3. run 5 miles at one time
4. keep up with cleaning my house
5. keep my laundry caught up

5 THINGS MY FAMILY WOULD SAY I CAN'T DO...
Of course my husband would say there are a few things that I can't do, however my kids....at the present moment...think I can do all! =)

5 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO THE OPPOSITE SEX...
1. kindness
2. honesty
3. sense of humor
4. eyes..they tell more than we think they do
5. smile

5 CELEBRITY CRUSHES...
1. Joe Sakic that plays for the Colorado Avalanche...he's my boyfriend and my husband already knows about this = P
2. Tim McGraw
3. George Strait
4. Jake from Sixteen Candles...I know this ages me, but who didn't love him?
5. Josh Dumel from Las Vegas

Whew! Are you still with me??? If you are consider yourself tagged!!! This was fun! Thanks Dawn!!

1 comment:

Dawn's Daily Journal said...

You are soooo the bomb for doing it!!! hahahaha Tell little Jenna happy birthday for me!
dawn