Saturday, August 25, 2007

One More Week!!!

One more week before Bill gets back!! I know that we are very fortunate and he's not playing in the "big sand box", but it's been a very long couple of weeks!

Monday is going to be one great day too! Jenna goes back to school!! She got to meet her teacher yesterday and she's in the 1-2 multi grade class room!! Yea!! We also happen to know her teacher. She's a friend of mine that I met basically via e-mail. She came from Leavenworth and I had a friend there that knew her. She knew that they were coming here and asked if we could correspond via e-mail.

Not sure what we'll be doing today. Maybe bowling, the water park?? Who knows. I know that I'll have to get the kids out of the house today. Probably play at the park tonight. Tomorrow I have a baby shower to go to. Then get ready for the start of the week.

No comments: